Epson SureColor S50670 64″ Graphic Arts Printer
Epson SureColor S50670 Printer Overview:
• New wide gamut 5-color solvent-based ink system.
• Optional high density white ink.
• Extreme Print Speeds up to 980 ft 2 per hour 1.
• Revolutionary Dual EPSON MicroPiezo® TFP® print head.
• Virtually odorless printing with no special ventilation or air purification systems required 2.
• Professional roll media handling up to 64-inch wide.
• High-Capacity ink system for increased productivity.
• Maximum resolution of 1440 x 1440 dpi and variable-sized droplet technology as small as 4.2 picoliters, for extreme print image quality.
• Free one-year of coverage under the Epson Preferred Protection Plan.
Five-Color Epson UltraChrome GS2 Ink Technology:
• Next Third Generation solvent chemistry developed by Epson.
• Extremely fast drying.
• New high performance yellow for superior print durability.
• Optional high density white technology with patented sedimentation reduction technology to eliminate cartridge dry out.
• Prints on virtually anything- white, clear, even color-based media types.
• AccuPhoto® GS2 Screening Technology for unmatched photographic print quality.
• Virtually odorless printing with reduced amounts of VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds).
• No special ventilation or air purification systems required.
• Contains no Nickel (Ni) compounds.
• Reduced impact on the environment.
• No Specified Fluorine Compounds (PFOS and PFOA).
High-Performance Dual Array MicroPiezo® TFP® Print Heads:
• Advanced Thin Film Piezo (TFP) technology.
• Extreme Dot Placement accuracy for unmatched photographic print quality
• Two One-inch wide print heads with 1440 nozzles per color – four times the density of our previous generation printer.
• Enhanced variable-sized droplet technology as small as 4.2 picoliters.
• Maximum resolution of 1440 x 1440 dpi for incredibly sharp text and line art.
• Designed specifically for the high-demands of solvent printing.
Automatic Print Head Alignment and Nozzle Check Technology:
• Built in LED sensor accurately aligns all print head channels.
• Built in sensor can detect a nozzle clog and alert the operator.
Automatic Media Feed Adjustment:
• Built-in LED sensor accurately adjusts the media feed speed.
• System communicates with the fully motorized media feeding system.
Print Head Strike Detection System:
• Built-in LED sensor continuously measures the distance between the heads and media.
• When the distance gets too close, the system stops printing to avoid a head strike.
Print Head Redundancy Technology:
• The Epson SureColor S50670 Printer contains two print heads. If one print head should ever fail and require service, the operator may still operate the printer using only a single print head (at half speed) while waiting for service.
Included workflow software by ONYX:
• Fully Features RIP workflow including layout and RIP-queue operations.
• Simple tools for sizing, cropping, tiling and nesting.
• True Pantone® spot color matching.
• Includes over 100 profiles for popular media types.
• Upgradeable so you can add features as you grow.
Epson has added new Epson SureColor S50670 64″ Graphic Arts Printers. The new printers use Epson MicroPiezo TFP print head for bringing new levels of quality, performance and value for signs, vehicle graphics and ate markets. Epson SureColor S50670 64″ Graphic Arts Printer offers speeds of 980-square-foot printing SureColor/project an hour and production speeds, 255-square-foot SureColor Epson SureColor S50670 64″ Graphic Arts Printer offers throughout the year. Print engine SureColor’s amenities, boring series earlier how vouchers from the nozzle, the adaptations of the media and thrill of power and complicated adjustments processed media and print head for automation. Epson SureColor S50670 64″ Graphic Arts Printer has partnered with Onyx Graphics, the leading manufacturer of signage software RIP, a version of the Onyx RIP model includes personalized, complete representation, including the entire library of PANTONE color with any printers series S. TIP this provision will include more than 100 portraits of stands for standard instruments. The Epson SureColor S50670 Printer is the future of solvent printing. With maximum print resolution of 1440×1440 dpi and 5-color GS2 Ink technology. The S50670 Printer from Epson has a newly engineered yellow ink cartridge and optional high density white ink for higher quality and more durable prints.