Most Powerful MFP solutions – For all large-format printers
An MFP Repro solution from Contex can turn new and existing printers into copiers, giving you the small footprint you need without compromising on performance and versatility. You can even add all you wide format printers in Nextimage and turn all into copiers at no additional cost.
For your best ergonomy, Contex MFP Repro offers the choice of operating the touch screen from left or right side.
We have solutions for any environment – from occasional walk-up copying, printing and scanning in the office, to high-volume operator-driven services in reprographics departments, copy shops and printing and scanning service centers.
Contex full-featured MFP Repro solutions for scanning, copying, sharing and enhancing. You get outstanding image quality, with real-time view of enhancements and automatic cleanup of faded, dirty, or poorly shaded documents.
Built-in workgroup collaboration capabilities mean anyone can scan to email, scan to folder, and share the scanner with others on your LAN or with some models via Gigabit Ethernet.
The Contex MFP Repro bundles include a scanner, intuitive Nextimage REPRO software for scan + copy and a new IQ stand to fit even more printers.
Full featured Nextimage REPRO included
MFP Repro solutions includes Nextimage REPRO edition.
A license for Nextimage can be installed on as many workstations as needed.
- Unlimited printer support at no additional cost
- SnapScan: Scan – Enhance – Save
- Integrated Multi-Function Software
- Touch-screen compatible – perfect for MFP and ScanStation use
- Scan to multipage PDF or TIF
- Track scans and copies per account
- Simple and Powerful GUI with clear controls
- 64-bit Windows compatible
- Real-time image adjustments – no re-scanning
- Built-in printer support for HP, Canon, Epson, others
- Batch mode for higher volume jobs
- Auto file-naming templates for easy indexing
- Scan-to-email sends images to anyone, anywhere
- Undo/Redo buttons and keyboard shortcuts
- ICC and Closed-Loop Color copying
- Auto palette creation for 8-bit indexed scanning