- 9 mil, 180 gram polypropylene film is used for various printing requirements
- Consists of macroporous coating
- Provides durable, water and tear resistance printouts
- Ideal for indoor and short term outdoor signage
- Works perfectly with dye and pigment based inks
This Kodak Water Resistant Self Adhesive paper has various characteristics like durability, water and tear-resistance that make it an ideal choice for diverse range of printing requirements. It consists of macroporous coating and is polypropylene based paper that can work perfectly with thermal and piezo inkjet printers. With the help of this media, you can achieve deep saturated, long lasting prints that are produced with the help of HP, Encad and Epson inks. You can use this media for achieving indoor and short term outdoor signage. Apart from this, it can act as an amazing alternative for adhesive backed vinyl that is used for short term mounted graphics. The media can also work effectively with dye and pigment based inks and can produce wide range of printing solutions targeted for various printing use and applications.
Check back soon for PDF Links
This is where we will put Profiles