- 8 mil, 130 gram polypropylene based paper can ensure long lasting printing results
- Comes with macroporous coating
- Provides durable, water and tear resistance printouts
- Good for indoor and short term outdoor banners, signs and banner stands
- Supports dye and pigment based inks used by thermal and piezo inkjet printers
When you are in need of deeply saturated, long lasting prints with HP, Encad and Epson inks, you need to select this Kodak Water Resistant Poly Poster Matte paper. The media comes with various features like high durability, water and tear resistance that ensures high quality printing results. It also has a macroporous coating and is much economical in price that makes it a perfect alternative to scrim vinyl for producing short term banners. The printing paper can fulfill wide range of printing requirements such as indoor and outdoor signage, tradeshow displays, theater backdrops, shop- front displays, banner stands and floor graphics. It is compatible with dye and pigment based inks for accomplishing wide range of printing requirements. You can also use this paper for producing posters that are used in high traffic locations.
Check back soon for PDF Links
Click here for Color Profiles