- 8 mil polypropylene with a stay flat layer to eliminate curl
- Tear resistant, smooth matte and microporous top coating
- Economical solution for temporary banners
- Used for applications such as POP display, indoor banner and posters
- Compatible with dye, pigmented aqueous and latex inks
With a specially formulated coating on the backside, this 8 mil polypropylene paper will resist curling up on itself. It has good tear resistance, a smooth matte finish and a microporous top coating that delivers rich, accurate color. The polypropylene has a no-glare matte finish, is water resistance and pocket friendly price that makes it a perfect choice for your signage. It has a perfect finish that allows it to lay flat and has the ability to produce excellent color reproduction. Use it in multiple areas like POP display, short term outdoor displays, indoor banner and posters. Further, it is compatible with dye, pigmented aqueous and latex inks for accomplishing wide range of printing needs and requirements.
Check back soon for PDF Links
This is where we will put Profiles