- Durable, 24lb, uncoated bond paper produces brilliant output
- With a smooth, 92 bright finish and thick base high ink loads can be accommodated
- Works perfectly with all inkjet printers/plotters
- Ideal for CAD printing, field prints, indoor signage, monochrome mapping and architectural renderings
- Can be mounted and laminated easily after printing is done once the image becomes dry, and ink does not smudge or smear
This 24lb is a bright white premium paper that can ensure you amazing output on dye and pigment inkjet printers. It has a superior smoothness with a 92 bright finish that can effortlessly grab the attention of the target audience. This bond paper is used in diverse range of fields ranging from CAD printing, field prints, black and white mapping and architectural renderings. This 24lb uncoated paper provide increased durability, and superior ink handling. It is compatible with all dye and pigment based inkjet printers, and is offered in a variety of lengths and widths to accommodate your needs.
This is where we will put Profiles