Showing all 9 results
The i1 Display Pro is the ultimate choice for discerning photographers, designers and imaging professionals looking for the highest level of on-screen color accuracy for displays, laptops and projectors. Two user modes (Basic and Advanced) provide serious Color Perfectionists with the perfect combination of unrivaled color precision, speed, options and controls to fit any workflow.
i1Publish Pro 2Sale!
i1Publish Pro 2 is the new standard of perfection for “Color Perfectionist” imaging pros looking for the ultimate, professional-level ICC-profiling solution to organize and manage their complete RGB, CMYK and CMYK+ (CMYK plus any 4) color workflows, complete with quality assurance and control validation and verification functions
X-rite ColorChecker Chart – ClassicSale!
The ColorChecker is a checkerboard array of 24 scientifically prepared colored squares in a wide range of colors. Many of these squares represent natural objects of special interest, such as human skin, foliage and blue sky. These squares are not only the same color as their counterparts, but also reflect light the same way in all parts of the visible spectrum. Because of this unique feature, the squares will match the colors of natural objects under any illumination and with any color reproduction process.
X-rite ColorChecker Digital SGSale!
Array of 140 colors: 24 patches from original Color Checker, 17 step gray scale and 14 unique skin tone colors.
Each square reflects light the same way as its real-life counterpart in all parts of the visible spectrum, under any illumination, and with any color reproduction process.
Create a white balance with your digital camera to guarantee precise, uniform, neutral white under any lighting condition.
Pair with camera profiling software to create a custom ICC profile of your camera.
X-rite ColorChecker GrayscaleSale!
- A full-sized version of the white, 18% gray, and black reference squares used in the 24-patch ColorChecker
- Scientifically engineered to provide a precise, uniform surface that is spectrally neutral (reflects equal amounts of red, blue and green) in all types of lighting conditions.
- On site, use as first reference shot to instantly correct image color
- In the studio, use it to evaluate exposure and balance between main and fill lights to quickly set up the proper lighting ratio, and to set white balance.
X-rite ColorChecker PassportSale!
Display Pro and ColorChecker
Compatible Software For use with MAC or PC and DNG profiles,LightRoom 2.0 or newer,Adobe Camera RAW 4.5 or newer
Macintosh MacOS X 10.4.11 or 10.5.X, 512MB RAM, G4 Processor or higher, 350MB of available disk space application
Microsoft Windows XP, Windows Vista, or Windows 7, 32 or 64 bit, 512MB RAM, 200 MB of available disk space
Compatible Software For use with DNG profiles, LightRoom 2.0 or newer , Adobe Camera RAW 4.5 or newer
Humidity range: 85% or less, non-condensing , Temperature range for normal use of the case: 104 degrees Fahrenheit / 40 degrees Celsius
X-rite ColorChecker White BalanceSale!
The ColorChecker White Balance target is a spectrally neutral target to deliver accurate white reproduction. Use it to perform custom in-camera white balance to obtain precise, uniform, neutral white – under any lighting condition.
- ColorChecker White Balance is a full-size version of the white reference square from the 24-patch ColorChecker Classic.
- The 24-patch ColorChecker Classic is scientifically engineered to prevent color shifts and provide a spectrally neutral, uniform surface
- Use to adjust your digital camera’s color sensitivity to exactly match the ambient lighting conditions
x-rite i1 basic pro 2Sale!
With i1Basic Pro 2 you can quickly and easily create custom monitor and projector profiles that ensure the colors you view are true, verify soft proofs and print quality with built-in Quality Assurance (QA) tools, and easily capture and manage spot colors
X-rite i1 Photo Pro 2Sale!
i1Photo Pro 2 is the new standard of perfection for “Color Perfectionist” Photographers looking for perfectly accurate color the first time and every time. Quickly and easily create custom camera, monitor, projector, scanner and RGB printer profiles, ensuring the colors you capture, view and print are true.
Showing all 9 results