Be first to the market with the hottest trends, the future of dye-sublimation is here!
Dye-Sublimation is a trending technology that is continuing to rapidly increase. Dye-sub printing makes it easy and convenient to be on top of personalizing, customizing, and creating promotional products.
As dye sublimation continues to expand and grow, this turnkey technology aligns increasingly well with market dynamics.
A few key benefits and features of dye-sublimation printing is:
- Higher Productivity Presses – Demand for lower-cost production and higher volumes is driving single-pass technology
- Greater Automation – enables faster turnarounds for short to medium run lengths, making this ideal for further gain productivity
- Ink and fabric loading
- Fabric handling
- Software for web-to-print ordering
- Meeting the Needs of Retail – Designers, suppliers, and even hobbyiests, rely on being first to market – this allows for inventory control and creating new products quickly
- Satisfying the Demand for Personalization – the consumer market demand for unique personalized pieces is higher than ever
Complete, 24" solution for fast, efficient dye-sublimation printing
Get fast, reliable dye-sub printing right out of the box with the 24″ SureColor F570. Ideal for personalizing awards, mugs, mousepads and more, this high-performance dye-sublimation printer delivers professional-quality prints using powerful PrecisionCore® technology. A truly turnkey solution, the SureColor F570 arrives with a host of convenient features to streamline workflow, including specialized transfer paper for both rigid and soft media, a 50-sheet auto-feed tray and built-in cutter, and drivers for both Windows® and Mac®. Plus, with its remarkably compact, space-saving design, you can maximize workshop space.
- Astounding print quality – PrecisionCore MicroTFP printhead offers Precision Droplet Control for outstanding clarity
- Get bright, brilliant images – Vibrant ink delivers extraordinary color saturation and high contrast.
- Versatile media support –Accommodates rolls and sheets up to 24″ wide; includes a 50-sheet auto-feed tray and built-in cutter for added efficiency.
- Replace ink less often – High-capacity ink bottles with auto-stop for easy, mess-free filling.
- Tackle a variety of print jobs – General-purpose transfer paper produces amazing images on both soft and rigid materials.
- Reliable performance – Backed by Epson® world-class service and support1.
- Compact, clean design — ultra small2, sleek, minimal design; easily fits on a desktop, or on its own with optional stand (sold separately)
- Printing right out of the box — equipped with software optimized for dye-sublimation, including specialized drivers for both Mac and Windows
- Intuitive operation — large 4.3″ LCD color touchscreen simplifies print tasks
- Flexible connectivity — easily connect to the printer via USB, Ethernet or integrated wireless