We are looking for a new team member, please read the job posting and send over your contact information if you are interested. Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Currently look for a copier sales rep.
You must have experience with Copier with MPS or CPC Sales of at least 3 years.
Innovative, growing, successful, Digital and IT equipment resell Company seeks a sales representative to promote their extensive line of products to all industries within the Austin, Texas territory (see Territory information in “Key Points” below). The company has an extensive line of products from HP, Canon, Epson, Xerox, Oki Data and all other major manufacturers. You will have a seasoned team, and a strong product development infrastructure with tons of leads and support.
Professional Plotter Technology Solutions Account Executives are business-to-business sales professionals responsible for selling a full line of office solutions including high speed digital copiers/printers, full color copiers/printers, Plotters, Dye Sublimation and Software; including but not limited to RIPS, Color Management Solutions and Managed Print Services.
Position Description/Responsibilities (Brief Overview)
- Prospect and identify new account opportunities
- Achieve targeted sales goals and objectives within the territory
- Consult with clients regarding product benefits to their company, and ROI.
- Develop ongoing pipeline of new business opportunities, provide sales status, territory forecasts
- Daily use of CRM
- Drive sales revenue and market share by managing a defined territory to achieve quota (Texas for current role)
- Prospecting new clients through cold and warm lead generation. Presenting and selling digital office equipment and software solutions, including multi-functional products that copy, print and fax and scan and plot.
- Work with clients to understand and identify their strategic vision, objectives and needs while aligning our products and services where business opportunities exist
- Develop strong relationships with clients and deliver high levels of client care
- Proposals, presentations, product demonstrations, coordinating the terms of the sale, and most client training
- Additional duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Must have MPS experience
- Call Points: All Business
- Territory: territory encompasses the states of Texas, Ok, LA and more
- Compensation: $45K base + commission (uncapped), $160K total annual at plan, lots of incentives-promotions for the aggressive sales person
- $300 a month Car Allowance Cell Phone
- Full-time, W2 position, benefits and Profit Share with 401K
- Entrepreneurial experience and goal-driven focus
- MPS, FM, rental, and CPC experience a must.
- CRM experience
- High level of Excel or Spreadsheet skills- A must for This position and MPS deals
- Strong client-facing skills and effective selling to an executive, owner, and / or decision maker with a consultative approach for Managed Print Services
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Demonstrated fearless cold calling, prospecting, and closing of a sale
- Ability to successfully work autonomously while demonstrating excellent time management skills
- The ability to Cold Call to get clients
- Someone that likes to Cold Call
- Must be able to Cold Call
- Did I mention Cold Call?
- Have a fun attitude about winning and taking over market share in Austin
Qualifications to get a return call or email:
You will need to respond with reason why you are the perfect fit for this job also you must put in the subjet line of you response “Response for Copier sales position”
We will require the answer to this one question in your response:
What drives you, what is it that gives you that “fire in be belly” feeling and determination.