Canon IPF ImagePROGRAF Free Layout Tool
The Canon IPF ImagePROGRAF Free Layout Tool software includes a Free Layout function for effectively laying out (nesting) and printing multiple images on one print. Free Layout is an application that handles page data from the iPF driver as an object. It opens after the first file is sent and allows for the layout to be edited, including placement and scaling. You can use the Free Layout function to group and print files from different applications as a single job.
In addition to normal nesting functions, the Canon IPF imagePROGRAF Free Layout tool software has the following features:
• Arranges pages output from different applications and print them.
• Changes the layout and size of specified pages only.
• Manual movement of objects
• Manual alignment of objects
• Enlargement/reduction of objects
• Rotation of objects
• Ordering of objects